So, my family goes through a bunch of bananas every week. We eat them plain, put them on top of cereal or ice cream, and when they’re over-ripe and freckled, I make the most delicious banana bread!
Well, Del Monte is holding a contest to name its new mascot. It’s a cute little monkey, and you can help name him! The details and entry form are on Del Monte’s Facebook page, but here’s the basic information:
- One (1) randomly selected winner will WIN A YEAR SUPPLY of DEL MONTE BANANAS® (52 banana coupons valued at $2.00 per coupon) and a Del Monte plush toy monkey.
- One Hundred (100) randomly selected winners will win a Del Monte plush toy monkey.
- Sweepstakes Ends: October 08, 2012 23:59
Enter here, and good luck!
- Heather’s banana bread
Every time I make this, people ask for the recipe. Thought I’d share it here.
1 c. sugar1 stick margarine, softened
1 tsp. baking soda
2 c. flour
1 tsp. vanilla
dash of salt
- For my foodie friends! Recipe contest!
“Stick a Fork in It” Food Blogger Contest
Sponsored by Top Recipes Android App
I enjoy cooking, but I know some people that are adventurous, creative, and passionate about food. This contest is f…
- Bella Twilight Shop gives free stuff to Facebook friends!
Hello, dear Facebook friends!!!! Thank you for your support and friendship, and for helping BellaTwilightShop.com surpass 2100 fans on FB!!
To celebrate this milestone, we wanted to take a world to…