This is amazing in so many ways. It’s called The Geek Zodiac 2.0, and it’s the creation of James Wright (concept) and Josh Eckert (design). I know you guys like lists and bullet points, so here’s why I think The Geek Zodiac 2.0 is awesome, in list form:
- It’s clever. It took some thought, and I appreciate people who can think.
- It’s inclusive. All major classes of geekdom are represented.
- It’s funny. It’s smart enough that you could take it seriously, but it’s still going to make you giggle.
- It’s visually appealing. This would be perfect on the wall of your game room, home theater, or comic book library.
- It’s sincere. It was created by true geeks, as opposed to being manufactured by an advertising company.
So you must check it out right now! Find your birth year in the chart to determine whether you’re a robot, wizard, alien, superhero, undead, pirate, daikaiju, time traveler, spy, astronaut, ninja/samurai, or treasure hunter. And in case you’re wondering, I’m a Robot. My Geek Zodiac characteristics include law-abiding, dedicated, logical, stubborn, intractable, and cold. Huzzah!